Monday, May 16, 2011

You spin me right round....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA..
I really cant help myself some times.

So, I am going to a wedding this weekend of a friend of mine from college. I am really looking forward to it even if I am not thrilled about seeing people whom I haven't seen in 15years... and their spouses/girlfriends. Now, I KNOW that I am not really the favorite person of a number of those spouses/girlfriends, but Oh Friggin Well. Just because your husbands

 ma maw says at family functions that he should have married me instead of you.. so fucking what.
Shit happens.

I have dealt with the fact that you are a vagina so now we will be even.

Now, when I go I am going within my exes BF.. am I excited...  FUCK YES I am excited.
Why you ask.....
I am going to come back a super happy friggin person... People wont know how to deal with me because I am going to be more pleasant than ever... unless he fucks everything up in a REALLY BAD WAY... then I will be so fucking pissed off I will look like

This reminds me of fucking FBKI... last night at work she tried being a fucking douche bag to me and I flipped the fucking script. I was walking out with Matty for a smoke and pretty much looked at her, said, "OOhhhhh  , you so not fucking funny" and flipped her the fuck off... Stupid "C" word.... uuhhh.. I wish she would just got back to fucking her father and leave us the fuck alone.

I have been watching I Love the 80's this morning and this is a joke from the "Truly Tasteless Jokes" joke book from the 80's.

What do you call the hair between your grandmas boobies........ her vagina.   HAHAHAHAHAH
What do you call a black kid riding a bike....... THIEF !!
lol... I am going to have to check this book out at the bookstore tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment