Monday, May 9, 2011

Lollypopguildaphobia.....

I think I have it.... I really do.... Lollypoguildaphobia is the fear of little people.. or midgets... or munchkins... whatever the fuck it is you want to call them.

I'm not talking about this one
http://www.lollipopguild.org/Site/Lollipop_Guild.html which is part of the Gay Man's Chorus in San Fransisco...  Listen to them.. they are awesome!!
I am talking about this one......





These guys scare the shit out of me..
Honestly... I don't know what to do with myself... I went to Walgreen's to pick up my meds tonight and was walking around the corner to get a vanilla coke because they are the best coke's in the WORLD...




but, anywhoo.. I was walking kinda fast around the corner and ran RIGHT INTO ONE!!!!!
Now... I am in no way a small woman so needless to say, after I screamed "WHAT the FUCK!" at the scary little thing that was on its ass on the floor, I started to laugh and apologized and then told him..
." At least it wasn't a long way down"..  
  LMAO...
what could I say... then he got all pissy in his diapers or power ranger underwear..
 
I don't  know what the fuck little tykes like that wear.
. and he stomped off... calling ME a bitch!!!! WTF is that?????? Its not my fault that you are all "Vertically Challenge" and shit. I am in no way supposed to feel bad about the fact that Munchkins, Clowns and Mexicans are so similar its funny...
How you ask?


They can all fit like 20 fuckers in a Voltzwagon beetle..



Fuck it... Just a few more people to complain and send me BACK to fucking "Sensitivity Training".... If it didnt work the last two times you sent me... What the Fuck makes you think it will work this time ass munchers.. Do I look like a fucking Tree Huggin Hippie to you sons of dirty bitches... NO!  Because I'm not a fucking granola eating, pachulie smelling, berkenstock wearing, dreadlocks wearing when you are a white person (which by the way is just so fucking wrong on a totally different level all together that we will discuss it at a later time)... ASSHOLE.
Go Fuck Yourself Littleman... and make sure your not around when I go to sit down




I'm just saying....

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that that you can generate cash by locking premium sections of your blog / site?
    All you need to do is to open an account on Mgcash and use their Content Locking tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Register with EverydayFamily now and you will get stage based pregnancy and baby newsletters, offers and weekly coupons as well as free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines & more.

    New Members are Enrolled to Win Free Diapers for a Year!

    ReplyDelete