Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goodreads Review: Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh





OK.... I HAVE FINALLY READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!  YYYYEEEEAAAHHH!!!!
WOW.. lol .. WOW is all I can say about the latest installment of The Psy-Changeling series... I have waited so long for this book, had built it up in my mind to be something AMAZING... and all I can say is that Nalini Singh has once again come through and delivered a book that was everything I had hoped it would be.

Action, romance, mystery, drama... OHHHHHHHH the drama....lol... She wrote Hawke and Sienna just the way they should be.. both strong, fierce, iron willed, and stubborn as hell. PLUS, just the anticipation of what was to come had me sitting on the edge of my seat and reading this book in one sitting.. straight through the night, and it was totally friggin worth it.

When Sienna is tired of being left frustrated by Hawke because he decides one minute not to touch her, ignoring her and the next decides that its ok, if only a little bit, to take skin privileges... she goes balls to the wall...lol.. and it is awesome because I honestly don't think Hawke knew what hit him... at first... ;)

The depth of emotions that the Snow Dancers and the Dark River packs show for not only their own, but also for those of the other packs really brought this book home for me. Emotional roller coaster is what this book was... and I loved every minute of it. The depth or emotion that Sienna shows for Hawke, Lucas for his child and Sasha, the other pack members for their mates and the packs as a whole.. almost had me in tears a few times.

What really surprised me was the depth of feelings that Walker has for all the children, his brother, his dead sister, and Lara... WOW.. Plus, how Judd and Walker feel sooooo much regret about not being able to "save" Sienna from the sham of a childhood she had or the land mines that have been plotted all over her life. The love in this family will move even the most scarred of hearts.


ALSO... I promise, I believe... deep deep deep down inside... that there is hope for Nikita yet.. I swear it, I can feel it in my bones...lol...

I CANNOT wait to re-read this book tonight... because yes.. this is a repeat re-reader....


!!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment