Saturday, May 7, 2011

I cant stop myself............


I cant stop myself from watching this show.... It is like crack, like fucking Cadberry Eggs to me. I am more addicted to this than I am to my Evo


The drama that goes on in this show blows my freakin mind. It is like Jersey Shore, the ORIGINAL 90210, the movie Bella Mafia, and The Godfather Part 3 all rolled into one....lol.... I totally cant believe that they show the sessions of Renee's therapy.. if I was her father, I'd put a hit out on the therapist so she couldn't say shit and leave a "message" for my daughter to shut the fuck up...lol..  Will I read the book that Karen Gravano is writing.... yes, because I am an asshole..lol..

One of my most favorite quotes is by Renee
"You want to play Mafia wars.... I WIN BITCH!"

Priceless...

This show is so much better than any of the Real Housewives Bullshit.. I don't have much time to watch TV so I have to Tivo pretty much all my shit.. and I threatened to shank whoever the fuck it is that is stopping my Tivo of Mob Wives.




Another show I cant stop myself from watching is Platinum Weddings. WTF is this show? WHO THE FUCK spends $92,000 on fucking FLOWERS? Why do you need 4, YES, 4 wedding dresses? YOU DON'T BITCH!!  Plus, just so you know, the first dress for the ceremony that cost you $100 THOUSAND DOLLARS and that you thought was elegant and timeless... it makes you look like a French Whore who was vomited on by a Bidazzler you money blowing twat! Holy Christ on a Crutch... you are an R-tard. You belong on the short bus and eating crayons dipped in cement glue.... fucking jack wagon!

You know what would be an awesome show... It would be along the lines of My Big Redneck Wedding but an actual show.. like... Redneck Wives/Sisters... woman and their children dealing with the heart breaking situation that Redneck Wives/Sisters find themselves in... like.. when their husbands/brothers spend more time with their Trucks, Guns and their Hounds than they do their families.
I am a visionary!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment