Friday, May 6, 2011

P.F. Wangs

Tonight I took my mother to P.F. Chang's for her "Sorry I wont be there for Mothers Day" Dinner... as she is on her second Mhi-Tia... she says, "You know... they should change the name of this place to PF Wangs with all the men they have got slinging trays around here." Then we proceeded to talk about what qualities a dream man would have...

1)  He has got to do the dishes....


2) He has got to do Laundry


3) He has to mow the yard
4) He has to do ALL OTHER OUTSIDE WORK...

5) He has to shut the hell up and deal with the fact I AM NEVER WRONG!!

AND NUMBER SIX......

He doesn't have to do any of that as long as he is ......


Bear Grylls..


Damn Skippy!!!!!!!!!
My Mother cracked me the hell up.. I could not believe that she is a closet Bear Grylls fangirl.

So, then she asked me what qualities my dream man would have....

I told her he needs to have a body like this

A face and teeth like this

and do the SUPER AWESOME THINGS with a whip that this man can do

Plus bite as nice as him

and I'd be in HEAVEN !!!!!!!

She then said that she really thought we should change the subject because all that talk about whips and biting was making her uncomfortable...lol....

If she only knew... she would prob commit me to some type of AA where you go to exercise the demons of BDSM...     hahahahahhahahah

I cant help it if


They do.. teehehehheeeeee..


2 comments:

  1. We're gonna slay these demons with the power of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO... Hallejulia... can I get an AMEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete