Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gang-bangs and Trains... ooohhhhh Adrian... Your killing me...

OK.. yesterday at work, my co-worker Adrian comes up to me and says that she needs me to find her a over six foot tall sexy as hell biker that she can just go straight to being his "old lady" and not have to be passed around the "club" before she can settle with him.  Apparently she has been watching a lot of "The Sons of Anarchy" lately and is fascinated by this man...


NOW... y'all have to know me enough by now to realize that I couldn't let that one slide.. right? RIGHT.

So, I told her that unfortunately, she was going to be gang banged and have a mad-ass
Train run on her. She might as well get used to it now.... because she is going to have to suck a lot of dick to get to be that mans "old lady"... no new piece of ass is going to come into a "Biker Club" and go straight to "old lady" status.. sorry to burst your bubble sugar pie.. but that shit ain't happenin. You might as well put on a conductors hat and scream out "Choo Choo" because you are going to be a whole bunch of someones dirty whore before you are one mans old lady..lol... you will not only have to hold your own against the women in the club but you will also more than likely have to have public sex and share your first time out... plus.. as I said before.. you will have to suck a lot of cock so I would suggest getting your knee pads out and getting rid of that gag reflex...

Remember Adrian... Open your throat and relax your jaw and most definitely don't forget to cup the balls.... LMFAO

So then... teeheehee.. I decided to test her chops on the whole sex front and God Love Madelyn for getting out one of my favorite books...

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9572750-gotta-have-it
Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex

lol.. so as I was reading aloud to Adrian and Madelyn, David and Ryan.. the new guy.. Adrian was freaking the fuck out... I mean really????? If you are ready to Live the Life of a Bad Ass Bikers Old Lady you sure as hell should be able to handle me reading a few sentences about how this mans wife is sitting at her office desk with the door locked and a big black dildo stuffed in her pussy while she is moaning and talking to her husband on the phone. He steps out of his meeting to tell her what to do to herself.. It is a pretty awesome fucking book.. and Adrian was having a fucking conniption... especially when the husband told the wife to slap her pussy loud enough for him to hear it.. to be the dirty whore he knows she is...lol.... Adrian fucking lost it.... I don't think I have ever seen her turn that shade before..

The new guy didn't mind it... and ever if he did... fuck him... he is new.. I'm not going to not be myself just because people are afraid I will scare him off... its not like I'm fucking Grimace from next door... my name is not Mahgwhy and when you spill water on me or feed me after midnight I don't spawn little gremlin devils that like to watch fucking Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.... SHIT.

Needless to say, I have found a new person to torment with my explicit erotica novels... YES!!

On a side note... before any of that happened, Adrian asked me to find Erotica books with men on Harley's.. So, I found her 7.. to start. When our district manager was standing next to her.. I knew I couldn't pass this shit up.. so I went to Adrian and asked her if she only wanted men who rode bikes or if she wanted a book with people fucking ON bikes because if she wants the latter, I will have to go to a different section.  Then I started in with a few sentences then said the word "penetration" and that was it... our DM couldn't do it and said that she and Bonnie.. (one of the awesome old ladies that work with us).. didn't need to hear it.. "right Bonnie?" Then Bonnie said, "Oh.. hahahaha.. I don't care.. she's funny" .... YES !!!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... SUCK ON THAT!!!

Holy Poop on a Stick that was awesome!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know that logically I shouldn't feel special to be mentioned in such a blog post... BUT I'M TOTALLY FEELING IT. :) - Adrian

    ReplyDelete