Thursday, May 19, 2011

Final-Fucking-ly........ something I don't have to be pissed over...

Finally I don't have to leave a season or a series being pissed off to no belief... the season finale of Bones has made me one of the happiest people tonight...
Picture it... I'm at my bf's house, trying not to laugh so loud her kids wake up, and we are watching Bones. At the end, when Booth and Bones are walking down the street talking about Angela and Hodges baby.. I whispered, "Do It! Do It! Say It! Damnit..... SAY IT!!!!" , and when it was said I needless to say rolled over on my back kicking and screaming, flailing my arms all over the place whisper-hollering, "YES, YES, YES..... now I don't have to be pissed anymore!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!" Finally a good ending to a season of Bones..... Fuck!!!"  I then fell off the bed and hurt myself...lol... but I don't even give a shit.... it was totally worth having to take a muscle relaxer for my back..... 
OMG.... and Max totally KNEW... he KNEW what had happened between them.... he could tell it but amazingly enough.. no one else figured it out yet.. but who the fuck cares....

YES!!!!!!!!!! Sweet, Sweet Justice!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment