Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fuckin Walmart

Ok.... I drive a Isuzu Rodeo... its nice.. dependable.. has a cd player and a sunroof.... I feel high tech when I drive it.. it even has tinted windows... I swear its like luxury..
As you know I was taking a vacay up to South Carolina for a friends wedding. I got my oil changed before I left, at Walmart, in Mullberry, Fl. I woke up EARLY Friday morning and drove the 10 hours to my friends house. Saturday morning I wake up and find a puddle... YES.. I said a PUDDLE of oil under my truck. My friends father checked it and said that my plug cap wasn't screwed on tight and I was a quart low.  He said I should be fine to drive back to Florida Sunday morning and that I need to get it looked at when I get home.

I leave Sunday morning.. drive 11 hours straight... only stopping to get gas, and drive STRAIGHT TO THE WALMART to find out why all of a sudden my truck is leaking oil like someone who has just drank a bottle of green olive juice and is pee-ing out their ass....

After telling me that I needed to find a mechanic to fix it, that I would have to pay out of pocket then get reimbersed.. it could possibly be the oil pan and the plug being stripped.. blahhh, blah,, blahhh. 

So, after I broke down in the Walmart Automotive section weeping like someone just killed my puppy... not bad enough to be considered "ugly crying", but it was fucking close.  I couldn't stop but tell them I don't know why they think this shit is easy.... I'm away from home and I get really anxious when something goes wrong and I'm not near my brothers so they can come help me...

Next thing you know... they have me take it to Tuffy's and the men their were SOOOOOO NICE AND HELPFUL!!!!  The manager told me this which I thought was great.... "when you need tupperware or underware... go to Walmart... for anything having to do with your car... stay the fuck away"... and those are words to live by.

FUCK WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a plus note.... I found new people that should be added into the book "The People of Walmart" .....lmao... great

1 comment: