Monday, May 9, 2011

Dirty Old Men..

I have Honeydew Melons for breasts.. I will not lie.. they are big. I try not to flaunt them too much because I am not in my 20's anymore but sometimes, like yesterday, I let the ladies out to breath and play.

It was Mother's Day and I was working with my old people. I knew that most of the men that live there were not going to get visits because it is a day for mothers. SO... I decided that i would wear something that would make them happy... which pretty much adds up to my boobs being on display. I don't mind it too much and I know my men loved it... especially when Manny asked me, "Is it Christmas?" and then made me bend over to pick up his napkin..lol..  Or Gerry who flat out told me to "twist a little to the left.. ahhhh... that's it" ...lol...  I know that David didn't "accidentally" graze my boob, I know he did it on purpose but honestly... the man is 96, when the fuck was the last time he grazed a boob?

I don't think this is bad.. its not like I work at that string of Nursing Homes in New Jersey where every month at Social Security Check time the old men's "Granddaughter's" come dressed in their minnie skirts and stiletto heels to visit good old "grandpa" and then leave an hour later with a mouth full of moth balls... because I believe that when you hit a certain age, that is what comes out of the penis instead of sperm.. and an extra $200 in their slutty pockets.  Do I look like I am into necrophilia???? Do I look like one of the "Girls Next Door?"???????  I don't mind because these old guys are just sitting in here day after day.. and I know damn good and well that there are a few other woman that work in here that don't slap the old dirty bastards hands when then cop a feel on boob or butts. Hell, I know a few of my co-workers, specifically Jeff and Leo who don't say shit when these old ladies smack them on the ass and wink at them or when the squeeze the ass cheeks just a little too long. And why the hell not...

As I told Matty on the way to the bar last night.... I cant be considered a dirty old lady when I hang out around real dirty old men...lol.. it just doesnt work age wise....  and I LIKE IT..lol...

1 comment: