Saturday, May 14, 2011

Staking Claim....

I wanted to wait a couple of days before I posted this because I thought that maybe my thoughts were a little on the mean side when speaking of this next person... now, after a couple of days, I know she is still just as fucking retarded today as she has been for the past... whatever.. however the fuck long I have had the misfortune of having to put up with her skanky ass.. fucking Anhella..lol...

I will call her "Full Blown Kidney Infection" or just FBKI for short.

Well, FBKI uses the fucking bathroom more than anyone I have ever fucking met in my life. She is constantly saying, "I need to use the back... watch the cafe for me.." I understand when you have shit like that, that you may need to use the bathroom a lot so you can clear your system... I get it... but bitch... you went to the bathroom a fuck-load BEFORE you had this "so called" kidney infection. Maybe if you pee'd after fucking the dopey sons of bitches you screw.. like every smart girl knows to do... maybe you wouldn't have so many fucking problems...

People.. this bitch says that the book

reminds her so much of her own childhood....  ok... WTF!!!!! I think that if what really happened to her... IF it did... which is growing up in a cult where you call your father, cousin, and brother "boyfriend" and got married and had kids... I'm not sure if she was related to him but I don't think so because they are legally married and no matter what the song says.. I don't think you can legally be your own grandma....
anywhoo...
If she really had sexual relations with her family, and she left it trying to put it behind her and start new... WHY THE FUCK would she tell someone that this book reminds her of her life????!!! Where you locked in an attic by your fucking crazy mother who was slowly feeding you and your siblings rat poison on your fucking cookies bitch???? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!  You were just fucking your brother.... he wasn't trying to poison you... ass-hat.


BUT.. back to the fucking bathroom incident... When I got to work on Friday morning I walked in and awesome old lady Linda tells me that FBKI is in the bathroom again.. I voiced my opinion on it and Linda says, "Yeah, it's like she fucking homesteads back there"...
  hahhahahahahahhaah
I seriously about shit myself... all I could think of is this crazy bitch taking a flag and sticking it in the toilet saying, "I claim this toilet in the name of FBKI.. aka.. she who fucks her family"... Matty swears that she is in there all the time because she is a chronic masterbator... I swear she probably has one of these bad boys in her pocket



PLUS... if you have been "assaulted" by men in your cult.. WHY THE FUCK would you throw yourself at EVERY FUCKING MAN who comes into that fucking store??? If that were me... I would think I would try shy-ing away from men... not jumping on their cocks over the counter..
I mean... really?  She had the balls to come up to me and say this...  (OMF-inG.. she is a douche)

She says, "Lisa, I have a question? I have this man who wants to take me out to dinner and maybe to a movie. He is a professor and we are going to talk about school... should I go?" So I ask how old he is and she says he's like 65 or something so I told her, he was only after a piece of ass.. he doesn't want to talk about school... or her going back to college... he See's a young blond woman who is OBVIOUSLY a little slow and riding on the short  bus.. he is going to take you out, buy you things, then try to fuck you..
Needless to say, she didn't listen, probably because I cant speak fuck-tard, and then she comes back to me a few days later and tells me that I was right. No shit Sherlock.. I know I am. When it comes to old men... I know my shit...lol... that's funny..

anyway, come to find out she was living with this guy who I shit you not looks like fuckin Herman Munster


just a little more retarded looking and with a set of man boobs an Asian girl would kill for.


Jesus Christ.. someone needs to get this kid a fucking bra.. OMG, I cant stop looking at them... these boobs are bigger than my BF's... I have to send this too her... hahahahah  ... that shits great. Do you think if you poked them they would giggle like his belly full of jelly? I wonder if he motor-boats himself? Is that what he is going for? I wonder if puppies try to suckle from him.... I bet he is a fucking pedophiles WET DREAM... the best of both worlds....



But, back to my thing..

FBKI is going to get hurt if she doesn't stop fucking with me... How is she fucking with me you ask... she is breathing the same fucking air that I am and stinking it up with the stench of her assholeyness.  I don't use the "C" word but I will use it for FBKI.....

FBKI is a Cunt!! I dislike her with a passion.....

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with LinkShrink and receive money from every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete