Saturday, May 14, 2011

Smart-Mouthed Little Bastards...

Today at the nursing home this woman comes in with her granddaughter to see her mother. The little girl (8yrs old) says that she isn't going to sign her mother in, because her mother is "getting on her nerves". The grandmother and great grandmother tell her that she needs to be nice and not speak like that. If she doesn't stop, they are going to tell her mother. The little girl then sits there with this red look in her eyes and she yells, "You will NOT tell my mother ANYTHING!! If you do, grandma, something terrible will happen to your cats and your life will be over. I will make sure of it. I will steal the keys to a bulldozer and plow your house down... and Nanna, I will turn off your oxygen and make sure to cut the hose and give you too much medicine.. you both will say NOTHING!!!"

God Bless Gerry..... He looks at the girl and says, "Someone should beat your ass you little ingrate!" Then he starts wheeling his wheel chair over towards her and tells her grandma to hold her down while he takes off his belt and shows her how to respect her elders!!   YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now... 
I seriously didn't know what to say.. I just sat there catching flies with my mouth wide open because I could not believe that this little girl was so disrespectful to her Grandma AND her Nanna.. Just blew my mind. I can honestly say that I KNOW my grandma would have slapped the holy shit out of me had I ever said anything like that. Shit, my one grandma slapped the shit out of my father when he was 55 and told him he was never too old to get his ass beat by his mother.
That seems to be the difference now a days though... people just don't discipline their children anymore. I know that I got spanked all the time... and not in a good way.. lol...

Now that I think about it, it is kind of strange and disturbing how I like to "assume the position" against the wall or over the couch.... wow,... I think I just freaked myself the fuck out...
As long as I don't call a Dom "Daddy" though, I think I will be ok.

But anywhoo.. Being punished is a right of fucking passage.. and not the "I was put in time-out because i was bad" punishment... not the "I got one of my toys of something taken away" punishment... I am talking about and honest to God switch from a tree, a fucking HotWheels Track...

 OMG.. the HotWheels Tracks hurt the fucking MOST out of everything my mother ever grabbed to hit me with... those things will leave a fucking welt on you like no ones business..
A wooden spoon or a spatula work really well, especially when you smack them against the wall that with the spoon it leaves a indent on the wall or with the spatula you hit the wall so hard it snaps in half.... I cant honestly say that after my mother broke the spatula on the wall.... we left her the fuck alone for a few days... she was bad ass with it.... like a fucking ninja...

I am not telling people how to raise their kids but I am trying to tell them that old people are getting fucking fed up and if you are not careful... they might beat the shit out of your kid in public when you wont.... just sayin... Discipline your fucking kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment