Monday, May 2, 2011

Matty's most AMAZING idea...

Matty's most amazing idea tonight was that we go out for drinks after work. Codie... this funny as fuck guy that works with us wanted to go but wasnt sure.. so I told him screw it.. come have a couple of beers.. I got it... so he did and boy am I glad he did. We were all just sitting there talking about shit that we have done in the past.. Matty being found in the shower with no pants on, me waking up in the stairwell with sore wrists.. hunch punches and jungle juices.. just your everyday reminiscing. The tv was on at bar and a stray thought passed my mind as we watched one of those Tour De France type of bike marathons.... How do their testicles not hurt like a bitch after riding for miles on one of those little seats? Matty proceeded to tell me its because their spandex are so tight.. their testicles get sucked up into their bodies... kinda like ovaries I said and he agreed.
Anywhoo.. all of a sudden... Codie came into his element and it was on.... one racist joke after another.. to the point where I am almost pissing my pants and it was great. I havent laughed that hard in for like freaking ever. Then with Codie telling me that he would wax my ass like a 57' Chevy...


hhmmmm... I think I would scare him... I like some freaky sick shit and dont know it he would be able to wrap his mind around it.. teeheheehehehehe....

Then I was thinking of this dream I had last night.. where Gerard Butler was a police officer named Walker and I kept laughing and calling him Chuck.. for Chuck Norris being Walker Texas Ranger.. he got so pissed off that he chased me into the woods and beat my ass,

                the best way possible,

and I TOTALLY LIKED IT !! ;) He can do anything he wants as long as he keeps me in check... I dont even care..

Then we were talking about bad ass Bear Grylls and his sexy ass
hhhmmm... he can force me to do anything he wants as well... I guess it really isnt forcing if you TOTALLY WANT to do it.. but more fun if you fight it... ;)

As the night wore on we continued to get louder and louder and then the news about Osama Bin Laden.... we were chatting it up until the AGM comes by and says something to Codie about Saddam and Iraq and Codie says that Saddam wasnt doing anything to us... he was keeping his people in check...LMFAO.... the guy just looked and Codie and I dont even know what happen after that because I was trying not to cry I was laughing so hard.

I wonder if because I was thing about Bear and Gerard if I will have an AWESOME fucking dream with both of them in it.... hhhhmmmmmm.... a bad ass sandwich of bad asses.... :D Just what the bartender ordered...

No comments:

Post a Comment