Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well Howdie.....

Ok, I am in South Carolina and tonight I went to my friends rehersal dinner/party and they had a DJ. The DJ played some older songs that I have heard before because I like old music.. old school summer songs... and out on the dance floor were 3 middle aged couples Shagging....no, lol.... not fucking/shagging... they were doing the actual dance.... I was fucking blown away... I haven't seen that shit since the 1989 movie Shag with Pheobi Cates... it was fucking awesome.
Now, as for everything else..lol... I completely forgot how red neck- back woods country these people are...  I about shit myself when I saw them all doing the fucking ChaCha slide... no coordination in the entire bunch... except for the REALLY gay brother of the groom and his REALLY gay sugar daddy... which reminds me... this kid is actually pretty ugly... how the fuck he found a sugar daddy is fucking beyond me... he must have a magical troll in his ass that has super special powers to keep that man... and talk about money...ugh. I started laughing because I looked around and realized that all those fuckers have money... sad, it is so fucking sad it made me want to set the whole fucking place on fire..lol.. My date.. we will call him DJ, thought it was the funniest fucking thing he had ever seen. He is from up north so he had never really been around people who raise their own hogs just to slaughter it and slow cook it over an open pit like these fucking hillbillies do. We had a good time and all but fuck.... get a clue... overalls are NOT proper attire for a wedding rehersal you fucking jack-wagon.. PLUS... if I have to listen to ONE MORE FUCKING PERSON SPEAK with their fucking twangy, nasally, barely speaking english rants... I might have to fuck someone up...
Wow.. maybe I had a little too much to drink.. the F-word is in full swing tonight... teeheehee.. which reminds me.. DJ is getting pissy I am typing and not F-wording...lol... so I'm "headed" out...lmao... tt "y'all" later

No comments:

Post a Comment