Sunday, September 18, 2011

Goodreads Review: Dirty Girl by Tina Hess... Ohh how good it is


Ok.. This story is about a young woman who is pissed off at her Aunt and Jesse, her Aunts husband who is pissed because his wife slept with another man. Two people, kind of related, fucking each other to get revenge on the same bitch.

Now, I don't have a problem with this book when I read it and pretend that they are not related in any way. But when the girl, who's name we never know, is straddling her Uncle Jesse and grinding on his cock, he says, "You remind me of your Aunt"

.......................................................... Really ..........................................................

THAT is what you are going to say to me as I am getting ready to fuck you, that I remind you of my Aunt............ Really? I would have been SOOOO pissed, I prob wouldn't have let him cum at all.. just got mine and left.. but hey, I'm a girl who has standards.. obviously not this "dirty little slut" as her uncle calls her in the end of the story.

After he makes he cum on his hand, he says, "See what you're making me do? Let me see your pussy, Let me see what you made me touch."

I feel kind of dirty myself, but I have to admit... it's kinda hot... lol..  He is old enough to be her father... he used to watch her when she was a baby... but he is fucking the shit out of her now to erase the horrible, useless, impotent feeling his wife has left him with due to her adultery. Poor, Poor Uncle Jesse.. he has felt like he was neutered until his dirty, slutty little niece comes by and starts grinding on his cock. He feels loads better now... hahahhaha.. pun intended...

AnyJew.. One of the best parts is when he is asking her if she likes what he is doing.. ,"You like fucking your Uncle Jesse don't you dirty girl?"  lmfao.. she says, "Yeah.. Fuck me harder baby." and then what happens... he says, "Say my name.. say my name for me."... she does.. and he goes ape shit and fucks her harder and faster..next thing you know... he reprimands her for making him cum and shooting it all up in her....

O M G ..... I cant think about it without blushing and giggling...

But.. I would have to say it is dirty, naughty. slutty, a bit taboo... but it was fucking great... Will I read it again.... HELL YES ... I already have.   ;)





I'm watching you Dirty Girl.. I know you like it when I touch you there.. ohhhh dirty slutty little girl.. it wants you to touch it.. its throbbing with the need of your fingers wrapped around it.. milking and squeezing... ohhh dirty girl... you know I likey.... I likey long time...


LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment