Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You can Master Me anytime.... Promise...



Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters #1) by Cherise Sinclair was a GREAT book. It was hot and sticky and naughty as hell and I loved every minute of it.

Rebecca is a full figured city girl whose metrosexual boyfriend Matt is getting on her last damn nerve. They are perfect for each other... they like the same things, they both are professionals, they have the same friends, ect., but there is a catch.. the sex sucks and she comes to find out Matt is a fucking swinger.

He is going to a Swingers weekend up in the Mountains during Memorial Day Weekend and wants her to join him to make their relationship a little more, exciting.....

Next thing you know, she meets Logan who runs the Serenity Lodge with his brother Jake. What is the best thing about the brothers you ask.....

They are both Dom's.. and Logan has his eye set on Rebecca... and isn't it fun the way he takes her into the life and takes what he wants...  she is totally vulnerable  and he takes complete control of it.

Rebecca doesn't know why she reacts this way to Logan and is a little ashamed of it but she cant stop herself from losing everything in the lust that runs rapid through her system every time he takes control and dominates her. Discipline, rules, honesty, and trust are what BDSM entails and Logan is giving Rebecca a intense crash course in it all.

My favorite part you ask...

oh yes..... with an open hand even.. which makes it even better


He beat her ass until she was almost in tears and she apologized for being bad and for purposely disregarding and disobeying Logan's rules...  whew.... it was Hot Hot Hot !!!

Sexy Men, BDSM, restraints, spankings, oh my... teeheehee

The next book in the series is called Master of the Abyss.. I will totally be reading that now as well...





I'm back and ready for you to get spanked... I'm gonna spank you as hard as I can.. you know I like it, and I love it when you make that little whimper...  whimper for me baby... whimper....  I'll be back my pretty... I'll be back for you... dont worry about that honey

No comments:

Post a Comment