Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sifting through your body parts somewhere in New Jersey..

Ok, I know that there will be tons of little girls running around the movie theatre tonight with their
Outfits on screaming for Taylor.. aka.. Jacob...  as if they knew him. They are totally going to end up pissing me off with their fucking little girl bullshit. Ugh.. God... maybe I'll say fuck the movies and go when they are all in school.

Look, I totally get it. You may think that I am just some old lady who busts out with shit sometimes but honestly... I GET THIS...
How? Because I was once a young girl you fucktard, that how.



I had THEE biggest crush on none other than...


yes, you guessed it...



Davey Jones...   ahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

He was so cute and so funny and I just couldn't help myself every time he was on I squealed like the little girl I was and couldn't pull myself away from the television, no matter what time of the day he was on.


The Monkees were awesome... they had their show that I watched religiously... Come on everybody, sing with me now..., "Hey Hey We're the Monkees, people say we monkee around, but we're too busy singing, to put anybody down.."

Hell Yeah!!!!!



Then, when I got a little older.. I was IN LOVE, with


Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block..
Yes I Was..
Curtains.. check, Sheets and Pillow Cases.... check, Big Gigantic pin that says, "I <3 Joey"... check, Bop and Tiger Beat posters of Joey on my walls... check. I was obsessed.. and it was all about Joey and the New Kids on the Block... aahhhhhhh!!

Now, 20 years later, I had the chance to go to a NKOTB concert. Oh my my my.... all grown up, and sexier than ever.. SHIT... Even Donnie, now that he dropped the crack pipe, is looking SWEEEEET!!



OOOOHHHHHH... yes... When I went to this concert I spent more on 2 floor tickets than I did on two months worth of gas.. and it was totally worth it. I had never seen so many Thirty-something woman going ape shit.. as if they were still tweens screaming for them back in the day. Favorite part had to have been the little girls sitting in their chairs, faces bright red and rolling their eyes, as their mothers and in some cases grandmothers, were on their chairs screaming out things like, "Jordan I Love You", "Donnie.. you can Click Click me ANYTIME!!"  "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!". Amazing, that is what it was.. and was I one of those Thirty Something woman screaming and standing on my chair.. Hell Yes I Was... I had seats on the floor right next to the Piano that came out of the floor that they were all on... I climbed the fence that was between us and

Joey
Touched
My
Hand !

My Right One..

He Touched It !!

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHA

and Dirty Sexy Donnie touched my Left one.....

Oh Yes..... it was an AMAZING NIGHT if I do say so myself.

Bonus: It was like a fucking High School Reunion at that concert..lol

So, when I say that I get it, and that I understand where these little girls are coming from, I really do. Now, I would NEVER break down in tears because I saw one of them and didn't even tear up when they touched me.. so THAT part, I don't get.. to be so emotionally moved and disturbed enough to break down in fucking tears over these people is a little retarded.. but hey...  most times... that is how young girls are.

Having said that... maybe I will go to the movies and join in with the Team Jacob crowd for old times sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment