Sunday, September 4, 2011

Someone is going to die.... and Gays and Lesbians are getting married to eachother....

I think I am going to fucking kill this woman. I understand that you are a fucking retard.. literally.. but you need to stop asking me fucking questions. You need to stop asking me every time you wake up from your "cat naps" snoring like a fucking banshee if I "missed you"  NO BITCH.. how could I miss you.. you wont GO THE FUCK AWAY long enough for me to possibly fucking miss you... shit...

I am honestly to the point where if someone doesnt take her away from me I might actually turn friggin postal. Even Gerry stopped coming up here for the past 2 days because he cant stand this bitch...  SHE IS SCARING ALL MY PEEPS AWAY.

I decided to step away from my ranting before I said something that I might feel bad about later.. not likely.. but hey, you never know. So, now that I have a clearer head and my whits about me..    This should totally be one of the patches on the cuts that my biker gang The Dizzy Bizzies... lol..

AnyJew... I saw in the news how this Orthodox Jew Rabbi in Israel was matchmaking all the gay and lesbian Jews together. He said that if they, a gay and a lesbian, got married and had babies it would be following in the ways of the Orthodox Jews for child bearing and rearing..lol.. rearing.... where was I.. oh yeah, yet, if they felt the need and desire to have a sexual relationship outside of their marriages with a same sex partner, as long as they tell their spouse.. it's not considered adultery because it is sexual gratification that can not be reached through the mechanics of their marriage.
   Gay and Lesbian advocates are saying that this Rabbi's solution to getting around the "only have kids when you are married" way of the Orthodox Jew Religion, is just another way to keep them in the closet and pretend they dont exist.
   Other religious figures are condeming this Rabbi for not pushing the gays and lesbians to renounce their homosexual ways and seek help in "degayification"... (my word to sum up what they were saying)

I think that if Gay and Lesbian Jews want to get married to eachother so they can be artifically inseminated and raise a family under the eyes of "God" and they have no problem with letting their spouse date other men/women... who cares what we think... let them have their cake and eat it too...... Haters.......


This is the link to the article:

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but I think this is a fantastic idea. Keep those damn LGBT jews together and the fuck away from me!

    ReplyDelete