Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dirty Ginger Bitch.....


Let me tell you a little story about this Ginger whom is named Fucko... oh.. I'm sorry, that's my name for her.. what her given name is, I don't even give a shit. All I know is that she lives on my block. Not next door to me.. those are the Mexicans, and not next to the Mexicans.. that the drug dealer.. but next to the drug dealer is the House of the Ginger.  This fucking woman with her ginger hair and her ginger kids and her ginger fucking dog are making me want to slit a fucking wrist and believe me... not my own.

I am driving home last night from work and this ginger bitch has her fucking kids outside in the dark playing in the road. Now.. unlike the drug dealer whom has to smile so I can see him in the dark.. the ginger kids radiated this luminescent glow from their bodies... oh.. that was just their pale white skin.
It was horrible.. almost like a scene from fucking Children of the Corn.. I was frightened. I tried not to slow down too much just in case they were like fucking Velociraptor's from Jurassic Park


AHHHHHHH  !!!!

Oh, Shit, sorry, thought that was one of them..


AnyJew.. these kids were running all over the place causing all kinds of havoc and not even caring that someone driving a vehicle is seriously NOT trying to run them over..

These kids run rapid in their hats and long sleeved shirts outside teasing all the neighbourhood dogs making them think that the Ginger kids are actually the Mexican's who cut our lawns... My dogs hate them...



Then,when I pull into my driveway, I hear one of the Mexican's tell this Ginger Bitch to get her damn kids out of the road before someone gets run over. She has the balls to start yelling at Benny, whose real name is Benido.. and that is when I lost it. Not only are the Mexican's that live next door to us possibly the best neighbours we have ever had.. but they are really nice to boot.. so then I got into it with the Ginger Whore. I kept it clean because the kids were near but I told her that no wonder people think that


You are obviously a stupid bitch who could care less about your children's welfare and safety and more about talking on your phone and having your kids leave you alone for the time being. It's not their fault you have all these kids and no free time.. how about you get off your back long enough to get them all in school and find a fucking job! Jesus Christ.. show a little bit of fucking love for your kids. Don't take it out on them that you hate yourself.... you already fucked up their entire lives by passing that Ginger Gene down to them.... Nice going MOM. If I were you, I would sleep with one eye open for now on because your kids, if they don't yet, will totally hate you in time.. so watch out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment