Saturday, September 17, 2011

Banana's -n- Gimps



Ok, Last night I was watching an episode of Law and Order: SVU. A young woman, prob. in her teens, and her mother come home to their Town House on Park Avenue only to find the father/husband, chained up to the fireplace looking like Right Said Fred in a Gimp outfit... mask and all.
Now, when they walk into the den and find Daddy chained up to the fire place, the girl runs screaming, "Daddy, No !! No!!" and the mother just stands there looking at him kind of laughing to herself as in says, "Jesus Christ.. I cant believe he did this to me."

Stabler and Benson come rolling out there, Benson talks to the wife who "Cant believe this happened" Stabler talks to the daughter who says, yes, she was with her mother but not because she wanted to be. When Stabler asked her what she meant, the daughter says, "She's a real bitch!" ..lol... it was awesome.

You want to know the best part about all of it was....

Daddy had a BANANA
shoved up his poop shoot!!!!


HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.....
That's frigging awesome... Bonus.. he was allergic to Bananas....   :)

Now, I am not a Poop Shoot type of gal, but if I was, the last thing I would think about shoving in my ass would be a banana.. why? Because I would think that the sphincter muscles would squish that banana like it was no ones business.. Then, you would have banana pudding in your ass and when you shit, it would be even worse because you would have to pull out the veins of the banana the way I have to pull the plastic bread bag out of my dogs ass, after she eats the whole loaf, and she cant shit it out.



What type of shit is that... it's like a ... fuck, I don't even want to think what it's like..lol...

Banana's shouldn't be used in that way... cucumbers, ok....NOT BANANAS !! They are good for you..in a nutritional way... not an up your ass way... honestly.. wouldn't your ass muscle just squish it as soon as the soft part parted the muscle.. unless your ass has been fuck THAT MUCH to where you could slide a fucking fist right in with no problem... shit...

Poor banana being molested by the big bad bi-sexual man in SVU....

I'm watching you Banana.. sexy banana... like to touch you.. want to touch your hiney... ahhhh banana... you so know I like to touch you that way.. yes sexy banana.. I love that look, it's like a Tiger..   GGrrrrrrrrrrr... now purr for me banana.. purrrrrrrrr..

LMFAO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment