Sunday, September 25, 2011

You can touch me there anytime Tom Selleck...


BAM !!!!

Oh.. sexy Tom Selleck... how I love you... let me count the ways..
Believe you me...I wont let anything get in the way of your enjoyment either Sexy Selleck..  ohhhhhhhhh... Tom.

I had the BEST dream about Tom and I last night..lol..  and seeing as how I was talking yesterday about people I had crushes on or was obsessed with when I was young, I figured I would continue with my main man




Tom Selleck.  I have had the biggest crush on Tom since I was younger and watched Magnum P.I. on USA. His dark hair, blue eyes... all that manly chest hair... oh God.. please don't forget the mustache.. I love that... teehehehhee.. there is just something about Tom

That I cant stop myself from. I was a member of his Fan Club when I was younger.. I couldn't afford to get an autographed picture of his.. but I will someday.. 

hint hint wink wink for Christmas brother, I know your reading this....

AnyJew, When Tom would be chasing some criminal down in his, well, Robin's Red Ferrari.. or flying around in the helicopter.. in a wet suit reliving his days as a Navy Seal.. everything Magnum did was only awesome because it was done by Tom Selleck.


Did I really like the movie Three Men and a Little Lady... NO,  but I watch it because Tom is in it and looks fucking sweeeet.

Plus, its not just the younger Mustache I love.. its the older one as well... He is like Sean Connery.. keeps getting better with old age. He is so stern looking and smoldering that I can not help myself..

I'm sorry, but Crocodile DunDee has NOTHING on Quigley Down Under.. to even suggest that it does means that I need to stalk you for a couple of days, figure out your routine, then use my fool proof way of not getting caught and kill you because you are obviously too stupid to live.

I used to dream of being Mrs. Selleck..lol...

and Yes




I have totally had this discussion with a therapist
Don't you worry.. he said that as long as I know that I am not really Mrs. Selleck.. its OK that I dream about it.. its normal.

lol




I'm baaaccckkk.. and yes.. I see you Tom Selleck.. I would have come by yesterday but Davey Jones and Joey McIntyre... even I wont touch them.. and I'll touch anybody.. hehehe.. you'll see Tom, You'll see.. I know something you can tickle with that stache...

Mustache Rides For Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

                           See you later Tom.. I'll be watching you....

No comments:

Post a Comment