Saturday, August 6, 2011

You want me to stick that WHERE ?!?!?!?!?!


I am addicted to Gangland now... I cant stop myself. I am Tivo'ing it, watching what they aren't playing on Net Flix and then just watching it outright. I find it so interesting and so intriguing. My father asked what the hell I was doing and why I have been using all my spare time watching Gangland, and I told him that I need to know.. I need to be educated on the different gangs, the different areas, colors, tags, tats, ect..  What, does he want me to go off one time, go to the wrong area wearing the wrong color then get gang raped and murdered.... real fucking nice daddy.. I thought you loved me...lol..

But really, it is amazing, it really is. I have learned about all types of gangs and outlaw MC's... 
For instance, if I go to Prison,


I know not to go to Texas due to the over 14,000 members of


Tango Blast, or La EME which is the Mexican Mafia


and don't forget the Texas Syndicate or the New EME, or the Tri City Bombers or the Texas Chicano Brotherhood.. OMG.. there is so many its fucking craziness.


So then, all of a sudden, there are episodes on Outlaw MC's, Motorcycle Clubs, in Florida, where I happen to live. I was so excited that I made sure Tivo was a working last night, without a doubt.  They were talking about the

Warlocks
 and the


but the majority was on the Warlocks MC. When I saw that they had a website, I about shit myself and went straight to the computer so I could look up all their shit.. and what happened when I looked up the Warlocks website you ask.....

All I got was web sites for


the Mongols. I don't want to know about the freaking Mongols.... I already saw that fucking episode.. I want to know about the GD Warlocks..... DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho.... I now know that I am NEVER going to the Twin Cities unless I really want to die.. I'm never going to Little Haiti in Miami... I'm NEVER going ANYWHERE in California unless I want to meet up with the

the Bloods and the Crips or



MS 13..
or to New York to meet up and hang out with


the Latin Kings. I cant even go to fucking South Dakota because of the fucking Wild Boyz out there on the fucking Reservation.

I cant wear Gold, Red, Blue, Gray, Black, White,Yellow, Green, ect., or any combination of those.. I think I can only wear Orange and Pink... maybe Purple... lol.. wont that make for a fucking interesting wardrobe.

I know that I cant have stars, devils, crowns, kings, queens, horns, letters, roman numerals, money, dollar signs, pitch forks, certain initials, tear drops, spider webs on my elbow.. and a MILLION other fucking tattoo's on my body... might as well say fuck tats all together...

Jesus Christ... it is ridiculous the places you cant go and the things you cant wear, the people you cant talk to and so forth... If I lived in California, Texas, New York, Atlanta, Miami, Camden or Trenton... I would just shoot myself instead of waiting for a fucking stray bullet to catch me one New Years Eve when I'm hiding in my fucking bath tub.

I cant help myself... I LOVE watching all this, LOVE learning about it, and damn glad I don't have to live it. GOD Bless those that deal with it day in and day out.. those who are not in the gangs but feel their wrath everyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment