Friday, August 19, 2011

Look at this Jackass....



If you haven't heard about this kid... he was arrested in Texas for breaking into a woman's apartment and trying to suck her blood. He thinks that he is a vampire and he needed to feed..... hahhahhahahahaha
The news is trying to say that it is Twilight and True Blood's fault that this kid thinks he is a fucking vampire. They even interviewed Anne fucking Rice about the Vampire Culture..lol.. and she said that in the years that she has been writing, she has never encountered someone who claimed they were a vampire..

Now, I read a lot of Supernatural literature and I can honestly say that although it would be fucking SWEET to turn into

Lions
or


tigers
or


a wolf.

 you don't see me going outside running down a fucking rabbit and pissing on the tree's do you.. NO, I don't, because I understand that I am NOT an actual shifter although that would be fucking awesome sauce.
I mean honestly, who the fuck does this kid think he is... fuckin
Bela Lugosi

I don't think so bitch.. get some therapy and sit the fuck down.




No comments:

Post a Comment