Thursday, August 11, 2011

Key West bound Bitches....

I have decided that it has been a while since I have been down to Key West so I am planning a trip. Prob just for an overnight trip but still..
See, where I live in Florida, it is about a 3.5 hour boat ride.. instead of the 8.5 if not longer car ride. This amazing boat is called



The Key West Express


I figured that if I can get enough people to head on down with me... hint hint wink wink Matty, Madelyn and Adrian.... then we can head down on a Friday morning,


sit on the beach drinking Rum Runners all day long and go shopping on Duval Street and hit Sloppy Joes for an all nighter..

I know that an all nighter sounds kinda long but I know that we will have no problem finding trouble on Key West at 5 in the morning.. lol ... we are resourceful bitches. So, I know you mothers are reading this... I'm in, I know a person to goto for a discount on tickets, and we are saving to go to Key West and bake all fucking day long.
Come on... Lie and tell me you dont want to and I'll burn your shit down to the ground..lol... or get the scarfs from work, noose them, and string you from the fucking rafters... No Pressure though.. teeheeheee


4 comments:

  1. You know, it's actually cheaper to drive if we have enough people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if I get the tickets for $60 a pop.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only because that's a long Ass drive.. on a fucking two lane street..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do know I don't have any days off till the end of September! And I work on the weekends! :(

    ReplyDelete