Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smurfette.... you dirty dirty whore.....


Do you know what I was thinking about today while I was in line at McDonald's to get my Mocha Frappe' before work... That Smurfette was the ONLY adult female Smurf in the ENTIRE Village...


there might have been one little Ginger Girl but she came in towards the end... anyway..  ALL the men, besides that grumpy one, were all VERY HAPPY.... dare I say Gay... that means Happy as well for those of you whom are too young to know.

Anywho,  Smurfette was the only one to have her own place I believe, only her and maybe

Pimp Daddy Pappa Smurf
He always had something smart and wise to say.. and you know he kept his bitches in line. Bitches? you ask..  yes, Smurfette and that real happy guy who wore the flower in his hair and ran around with a mirror.. Pimp Daddy Pappa was trickin his ass on the side as well.. and Smurfette having her own place.. with a king sized bed and a dungeon in the basement.. had a revolving door of Smurfs.

If you don't believe me.. think of it this way.. you have slutty Smurfette and "Magic Flutes"...



which automatically means that they are Smurfing




Now, when you have THAT MUCH SMURFING going on.. only one thing can come from that much whoring...



That's right.. a baby fucking Smurf.. who's the babies daddy? It's a fucking mystry. Is it fucking Brainy with his fucking Magical Flute or is it Brawny... is there even a fucking Brawny? Personally, I think that it was Pimp Daddy Pappa Smurf that was the babies daddy. He has to tap that ass at least once a week for quality control. He needs to test it to make sure that he is getting the right amount of money for the tricks that bitch is turning.

Plus, Smurf Village my ass... it should be called STD Village and the main roads are Clapp Blvd and Herpes Dr. Don't forget Smurfette... that bitch lives at the corner of Nobody Loves Me and I Have Daddy Issues. Those mushrooms they grow are for fucking Penicillin due to the outbreaks Smurfette passes to each Smurf and then they pass back to each other. Can you imagine the amount of money Pimp Daddy Pappa has to pay for health insurance otherwise? Fucking Ridiculous. Yet, she kept on trickin and he kept on Pimpin... while Pimp Daddy Pappa's pockets were getting fat off the money coming in from her tricks, Smurfette's vagina was looking like Blue Waffles!

I cant believe that my parents let my brother and I watch that show. Now when I think about it, maybe it was a good thing. Maybe it was a clever way to say that scary old bald men are to be ran away from. Gargamel was one creepy old fucker who I'm pretty sure smelled like Ass and Kitty Litter.



Yet I dont think I learned a damn thing seeing as how I work with creepy bald old men and I love it...lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment