Sunday, August 7, 2011

Even your mother hates you......

I normally don't say the "C" word accept for special cases. Well... tonight I had to hear about one of those special cases because unfortunately I am fucking related to this bitch.

A little back story.. I went to nursing school.. I got almost all the way through and ran out of money.. couldn't finish because I couldn't pay up front and I owe too much on student loans. Will I go back, eventually, but not right now. I work in the nursing field because I love it and I have a sense of accomplishment in the lives I touch everyday.

NOW.. I have a cousin who is the quintessential Latchkey Kid.

Both her parents worked full time jobs, and needless to say, the latch her key unlocked was to a big fucking house. She is an only child, when she wanted it she got it, no matter what. She is married, has one child and I think this is great. I am very happy that she has found someone that loves her and that she has the means to give her child the opportunities that she will be able to do because she was left a lot of money by her "rich grandparents" .

I like her husband, I like her son, I just FUCKING HATE HER.

She has always been an "I am better than everyone" type of person. I don't give a shit one way or the other how she acts towards me, or what she thinks of me.. but when you treat our Grandparents, who love you soo much, like they are shit and don't come to see them while they are alive..  make them feel like they are not good enough for you.... I have a VERY BIG problem.

My grandparents were amazing people. They had 8 kids and 4 parents that lived with them at different times and had virtually no money.. but they made up for it in love. My cousins other grandparents were divorced, and BOTH had tons of money, which they doted on her, because she was their only grandchild. She ended up making our grandparents feel like shit because she said that they couldn't give her the things she wanted, that her other grandparents could give her, so she wasn't going to waste her time.

There is only ONE WORD to describe this bitch......

CUNT.....  she is a CUNT  !!

ok.. now that the word is out there....

Tonight when I was on my way home from work my mother calls and says I need to get to her house quickly because she is having a great conversation with her sister.. my Aunt Lisa. I rush home, get there, and she puts it on speaker phone. My Aunt tells us about how the CUNT had finished nursing school and got a job at a nursing home because she figured it was easy. She went to work today, saw a call light on



She went to answer it and her resident said that her stomach hurt and she felt that she needed a bowel movement, but she couldn't go. She rolled the woman onto her side to put a suppository in, and the woman SHIT all over her...



I could not stop myself.. I started to laugh so fucking hard I almost piddled in my pants.... all I could think about was what her stupid fucking face looked like when she was shat all over.. fucking awesome.

Anywho... when I calmed down, my aunt said that Cunt doesn't want to go back to work at the nursing home anymore because she was so embarrassed about the situation and that she was crying. Now, I said, "Well, she needs to suck it the fuck up sweetheart.. it wont be the last time she will be shit on no matter what field of nursing she goes into. Jesus Christ, if I cried every time someone shit on me at the nursing home, I would be crying a couple times a week." My Aunt started to laugh and proceeded to say the most amazing thing I think I have ever heard her say.....

She said, " It was never drilled into me as hard as it was tonight that my daughter seriously is

Fucking Retarded... What the fuck was she thinking going into nursing in the first fucking place.. she has no compassion, no bedside manner, and she is a bitch to boot, she wouldn't know a hard day's work if it screamed her name and bit her in the ass."




"I LOVE YOU AUNT LISA !!!!!"   is what came out of my mouth. I have never been so proud of her as I was at that moment. What amazes me is that she didn't realize her daughter was a
Raging

sooner.. maybe like when my cousin tells her she didn't think she was fit enough to watch her own fucking grandson.

Hell-Fucking-Hello!!!!

So.. I was done at that point, I couldn't handle myself anymore and I had to go.

It was so nice to finally see that others think this bitch is an idiot as well as myself. We have never been friends, we never will be friends, and I am ok with that and I know that she is pleased to know it as well. Does she know? you ask... yes.. because I told her that, plus some other long awaited choice phrases when she decided to show up at my grandmothers funeral late and not even tell her own mother that she was sorry that her mother died on my Aunts birthday.

Fuck.. if you are with me still... Fucking Thanks...lol... you deserve a medal!

No comments:

Post a Comment