Saturday, April 30, 2011

How am I an F-in freak for that???

ok.. I am at work and this guy that delivers meds is always busting my balls about talking sex.. he wants to but we always have my old people around so I tell him not right then.. well.. today no old people were around so we talked shop. he asked me what type of name I liked to be called so I told him that when he's hitting it from the back, if he grabbed my hair (the right way), leaned in and growled in my ear that I was a dirty whoare then bit the shit out of me... that would do it.. He seemed to like that idea.. so the we kept talking and I went a bit more into it. Then, when he was getting ready to leave, he noticed  a lizard that has been hanging out at my desk all day. He asked what that was and I told him it was my buddy who likes to hang out with me and he said I was an f-in freak...lmao... I said, "I just told you some pretty sick shit I like to do and you think I'm a freak for letting a lizard hang out at my desk.... how is that possible?" so he says, "reptiles are sick shit Lisa.."   and walks away....lmao... i'll never get some men...

No comments:

Post a Comment