Thursday, April 28, 2011

I think I have it

Holy C on a crutch... I didnt think I was ever going to figure this shit out... anywho... I have taken it on myself to start a blog which Matty said I should do. Sometimes the things that go through my mind need to get out and most times than not... they are pretty F-ed up things..lol... soooooo...

I was thinking about it today as I watched Billy Madison.... if I had to go back to elementary school and pass all over again... I could pass prob. everything  but Spelling... well, lets be honest... ALL LANGUAGE ARTS... I cant spell for the life of me, cant use correct punctuation, and I LOVE run on sentances or sentances that arnt even full sentences.. and who decided that a sentence was a sentence anyway? Plus, why jump my shit when I send you a text and it says, "What r u doing?" I dont care if I have a full keyboard on my cell phone or not... what does it matter to you...you are getting the same message no matter how the hell I spell it so shut the hell up. And although its not illegal in Florida yet to not use your cell when you drive... if you KNOW that I am on the road, and you text me, then I am at a stop light and text you back... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT ME TO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE??!! First off.. at a stop light Jack Wagon and second... its your fault in the first friggin place... damnit...
You know... if this works out for me... I could possibly cut back on my therapy bills....lol... helllz yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment