Saturday, April 30, 2011

Like an Episode of Melrose Place



Back Story

My friend Rose has a husband and a boyfriend, and they both live with her. She and her boyfriend have the master bedroom and her husband has the bigger of the spear bedrooms. One of their daughters who  is 23 still lives at home and in the smaller of the spear rooms with her boyfriend and their 2 dogs. Rose and her husband have been separated for 3.5 yrs now.. he has girlfriends, which he did before they got separated hence the separating.. anywhoo.. She has been dating her boyfriend for about 2.5 yrs now and they have been living together for 2 of them. Her husband was living with one of his girlfriends at Rose's mothers Condo while Grandma lived with Rose but then Grandma got better and her husband moved back in. They haven't gotten a divorce because they said it is too much money and they all actually live well together, all under the same roof...lol.. Her husband and boyfriend actually stick up for each other and cook meals for everyone.. all one big happy dysfunctional family..lol

                                                                Dilemma
The dilemma she is having is that in a few days, it will be her and her husbands 30th wedding anniversary, and she didn't know what to do since they are still married. So, I asked her if they were going to go out and celebrate it.... Rose and her boyfriend... her husband and his girlfriend...all together...LMAO... sorry.. I need a minute.

Ok.. I'm better now... If I didn't know her for the past 12 years I would have sworn she would have slapped the shit out of me... but instead, she said, "Hmmmm.. I wonder if they would go for it?"....lol...   This is why I love this woman. She doesn't even give a damn and rightly she shouldn't... for so many years she put up with girlfriends out the ass and always took him back.... and now it is her time.... to Mind F her husband..lol.... and I can only PRAY that I am privileged enough to have front row seats..


When is enough enough? When do you get to that point when you say, " You have finally done it.. you have finally pushed me past the realm of no return and now you are going to pay!"

It took her 27 years... it only took me 8.... YES.... finally got a clue faster than someone freakin else.... Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: