Friday, April 29, 2011

I am a TOTAL D-BAG

Oh Lisa... dont say that aboot yourself... your not that F-in r-tarded... oh really.... YES I AM. I have been texting back and forth with poor, POOR Matty who God love him has been trying to help the menatlly challenged me try to figure out what the hell it is that I am doing wrong on this F-in computer. WELL, I have figured it out.... SOME HOW, I had created 2 blogs with the same name and something wasnt going through so i had to delete the other one and have only this one which is fine but for the the love of Jimminie Christmas... it would have been nice just ONCE if I didnt come out of this looking like more of a shmuck then when I went in.

The sad part is that I work at a nursing home.. and some of those old as hell sons of bitches can use computers, and smart phones, and digital cameras and upload shit like it was no ones business. Funny part about that... my old man Gerry.. love him... but anyway,... my old man Gerry asked me one day when I was having a problem with my computer at work.. I told him that the retarded machine wasnt working... and this old bastard had the balls to say to me, "Is it the machine thats retarded or the user, you jackass"... I thought I was going to slap his depends right off his old ass until it registered that i am the retarded one so we laughed so hard he pissed his pants... heheheheh... revenge was mine!

But, back to the blog...lol.... now hopefully for me, but God help all of you, I will be able to figure out how to send shit from my phone... now THAT will rock my cocks right the F off.

No comments:

Post a Comment