Friday, April 29, 2011

Get off my ballz PLEASE!!!!

ok... I know that my track record for school is not the best, and my mothers knows this as well.... hell.... anyone with half an F-in brain cell that has met me can tell that I partied WAY TOO MUCH in college.. hence the working three shitty jobs (money wise) and the fact that I can barely spell and when I go places with smart ppl I keep a pocket dictionary in my purse so as to A) understand what their saying and B) not sound like a D-bag.... I know that unless I am actually going to put forth the effort, I will not spend the money to go back to school. Its freakin expensive and I have enough student loans from the first go around to keep my ancestors paying those sons of bitches. So, when we are talking about my work and how I enjoy what I do but wish I had more free time... the last thing I need is this crazy bitch bustin my ballz aboot going back to school... What she seems to forget is that I still need to work full time and that it is kind of difficult to do that when you are going to school full time.
Jesus... I should know by now not to talk to her about things... have I been thinking about going back to school... yes... but she just wont let the hell up... it makes me want to kill her.

Speaking of killing her... I was going through some papers the other day and found one of my many well planned out schemes on how I would kill her.. perfectly drawn out to make it look like a total accident or some "random" act of violence... but NOOOO... thanks to F-in Bones and stupid bastards in CSI.. they shot those plans straight to hell. It amazes me that I was so creative in ways to do it just to be knocked down another peg by bitch ass Temprence Brennen and Mother F-in Gill Grisom....  Now... Anthony Dinoso can F me and my plans up anytime he wants to... lol...

I wont "really" kill my mother but shit... it was always nice to have a damn backup plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment