Friday, April 29, 2011

Goodreads | Saying Yes: Naughty Nooners by Barbara Elsborg - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

Goodreads Saying Yes: Naughty Nooners by Barbara Elsborg - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists: "I liked this short story... not as erotic as I would have liked but good just the same.

Who doesn't want to hide from the world in an appartment and try to pick up the peices of their broken lives. What one doesn't expect is to find another person, just like them, naked in a bathroom. And hell... why your at it... why not let some strange naked man with a hard on that can split wood climb into your bathtub with you for a quick wash down....lol... It was a fun quick read and funny ta boot... I read it while in the waiting room at my therapist office.. laughing and giggling out loud... the other people had no problem understanding why I was in therapy..lol... Read It!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment