Friday, April 29, 2011

Goodreads | Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) by Charlaine Harris - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

Goodreads Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) by Charlaine Harris - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists: "I am so pissed off at this moment I can't even explain it. What was this woman thinking? Why does she do this to me every time she writes and F-ing book about Sookie? I really can't handle myself right now.

Ok.. Eric and Sookie are together... he loves her, she loves him but still has hangups about is it the bond or is it how I feel. She gets some answers from her cousin and great-uncle... Dermot is TOTALLY growing on me... he is a cutie.. Claude is a horses ass... Amelia comes to FUCK EVERYTHING UP!!! Even though she thought she was helping... and Sookie is just stupid enough to go along with it... Poor Pam... I feel so bad for her. I love the fact that she was sticking up for Sookie and trying to get around Eric's evasiveness about telling Sookie what's happening... and that stuff with Miriam..

All I have to say is that Eric better be able to get out of this F-ing contract and Sookie better not do anything F-ing retarded like sleep with Bill again or try to do any more damage to her relationship with Eric than she already has... if she does I SWEAR TO GOD... I WILL STOP READING ANYTHING THIS WOMAN WRITES... I WILL BOYCOTT EVERYTHING... EVEN THE SHOW...

I might change my mind when I am not so pissed but prob. Not....

PS.... I STILL WISH BILL WOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment