Monday, June 20, 2011

FUCKING REALLY ???? REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE egg salad sandwiches with a passion... I mean REALLY love egg salad. Tonight, at work, all I wanted was an egg salad sandwich for dinner and they gave me one... and THAT is what it looked like. Some ghetto assed sandwich in which they smeared an unbelievable amount of mayonnaise on the bread and then sliced up a fucking deviled egg and strategically placed slices in the mayo and fucking put it in the icebox. Really....... how fucking difficult is it to mash up fucking hard boiled eggs and mix in some fucking mayo... and add a little salt and pepper..... honestly....
What type of fucking idiot do you have to be to not be able to do that... fucking retards...
Jesus Christ... I'm not asking you to be fucking Julia Fucking Child here people... I'm just asking for you not to be mentally fucking challenged to the point where people from fucking inbred parts of Kentucky are fucking smarter than you.
Fuck
The worst fucking part is that people actually pay to have their families fed this shit.... A LOT of fucking money...
OMG..... I am still so pissed off I can't even see fucking straight..
Shit.. I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment