Saturday, July 9, 2011

Now Dont I feel like a Jack-Ass

I sometimes feel like a fucking Pack Mule.. actually, Pack Mules get paid better and are treated a hell of a lot nicer than I. Sometimes, I just want to slap the shit out of them.. calling before I come to work to ask where this is and that is. "How do I do that?"... If I hear this fucking question out of one more persons mouth... about their own fucking job... I might have to go fucking Post Office Worker on their asses.

How nice would it be just to wake up one day and not give a shit.. I mean REALLY not give a shit... wow... just the thought of it makes me giddy. To walk into to work and when they start to bitch about cards and insurance verifications just to turn around with a ginormous smile on my face and say,
" Fuck You, Fuck You, Fuck You, Your Cool Matty/Rose, Fuck You, I'm Out!!!"

That would rock my fucking socks... or have a special day once a month where all the little people got to stick it right up the asses of our bosses and tell them to "Take it like a man" right up their poop shoots.... how the fuck do they like it. I think you will fucking love it when I get one of those video cameras out and tape the donkey show that is play out using YOUR ASS and an ACTUAL ass..lol... that will be AWWWWESSSOOME......

I know, I know... they have bosses that get on their asses as well.. Bosses that treat them like shit..oh... but bosses that pay them a FUCK LOAD MORE than I get paid... so you know what I have to say about that don't you...

THIS IS MY FUCKING RANT... NOT YOURS BOSS.... YOU WANT TO BITCH ABOUT YOUR BOSS, GET YOUR OWN FUCKING BLOG...... BITCHES!!!!!!!

:)  ahhhhh.. That felt fucking sweet....

2 comments:

  1. Really? Blue Waffles? You tag your post with Blue Waffles?!

    I don't even know anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm not fucking my boss in the ass, just saying.

    ReplyDelete